We take all claims of copyright violation very seriously, and we will respond to all claims of such in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following is our notice of policy and procedures and the requirements for filing a DMCA Notice.
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Specific identification of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site, which preferably includes the website URL(s) of the material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material or the authorized agent for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement via our contact form.
Please note that by submitting a claim of copyright infringement you are initiating a legal action, and any misrepresentation of the facts makes you liable for damages, which include court costs and lawyer fees as set out in Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material on the site deemed to be an infringement of copyright, and will abide by its policy to terminate the account of repeat infringers. The site will act immediately to disable access to any infringing material in conformity with the procedure set down in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We may make modifications to this policy in the future. Users are asked to remain up to date on any revisions or additions to this policy by checking back regularly.