If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to data that we collect when you visit and browse the website on your desktop or mobile device, from any correspondence between you and the website, and through any application we have created to allow access to the website.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy by way of our contact form.
Whether you are a member or a browser of our website determines the types of information that we collect as follows:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To ensure compliance with our terms, to comply with applicable law, and to cooperate with law enforcement and government agencies
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.